2013. május 16., csütörtök

THE BOOK:









One day a little kiddie was fidgeting with a box of matches. The neighbour saw it from the window and thought:
“Hey! What the hell is (s)he doing? Playing with matches? (S)he will set the house on fire! No! I’ll call the police!”


And (s)he called the police:
“Hallo, please, come quick! A child is going to set the house on fire!”

“Comiiing!”, said the police officer.

The officer found the kid with the matchbox, quickly slipped a pair of handcuffs on his/her wrists.

The kid was trying to explain him/herself:
“But ....but... hey.... I just ... I just wanted to .... I just wanted to practise a magic trick!”

“What??? A magic trick?”, asked the officer.
“Yes! Shall I show you my magic trick?”
“Mmmmm... well.... let me think ... erm .... why not?”, said the officer.
“Ok! Look!“
“Ahhhhhh!”, went the officer, and let the child go.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése