2014. december 18., csütörtök

Today I disappointed Máté a lot: I removed Mester MC from my PC.
I suggested that he should try a Cambridge English test, there is an app, well, the first level was just too easy and too slow and rather boring.
Then I had this idea of making a video in which we would discuss another gameplay video. Not much success.
And then came the one I enjoyed a lot: MC PE multiplayer.
First we played a bit of creative and what I remember is that I was always lost. It was fine though, Máté found an underground spider factory, and then somehow crafted a zombie creator. Soon the hole was loaded with zombies, creepers and all.
then he made a new world where he changed his name. Previously it had been Gréti (out of some mysterious reasons :D)
This new world was survival, all I remember is having been lost. And this was where I learned that you can give each other stuff. Máté asked me to get him some wood, he wanted to make a wooden sword. Sure I got lost :) While I was searching for and collecting wood, Máté crafted a lot of things and gave me an ax. The night came and somehow a spider appeared. I had this idea that I'll kill it with the ax. Then I changed my mind and started to run away. God knows how I died. :D

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése